The Reciprocated Envy

If you think you inspire me, which in some ways you actually do, it is mostly not on how you think on what you think. I actually cannot be bothered to correct you. I need the energy to correct myself. Besides, correcting you is not what I seek. As I also do not seek to be "stand corrected" in your eyes. Because, actually, your opinion does not matter to me. You do not hold that power against me.

The subject of our envies and angers is different, this I am absolutely sure. It is a personal kind of monkeys, personal kind of circus, personal kind of burdens on the shoulders of the conscience. So good luck with yours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa