NaNoWriMo 2014

So I am going to talk about the fear for the first hundred words I am going to submit to this year's NaNoWriMo. I have to be realistic and rebelling is one of the realistic way to achieve my goal this year.
My goal this year is to actually start writing again.
I hadn't written properly for ages. I honestly cannot remember when was the last time I actually sit down to write what I have in mind and actually finish the writing.
Hmm ... although as I typed the above sentence I realize, it will never be finished. Writing, I mean. Any subject can always be written and re-written numerous times using different approaches.

Oh, yes. I was going to write about the fear.
I fear of feeling. I fear the feeling of discomfort. While writing used to provide me with release and relieve from discomfort, it is giving me a sensation of unease nowadays to actually write down and finished describing the idea I have in mind. Have I gone lazy or have I gone crazy?
Most probably the first but with a crazy intensity.

Fear is also the reason I stayed away from poetry. I fear of the nakedness in poetry.

Have I reached 100 words yet? Oh wow. Actually 215 now.

Not bad for a starter yeah?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa