Marking the Half Way Through It

I think I should start taking photos regularly now. I took one in week 12 but I think I didn't change much until at least week 17. The bump is getting more prominent each week now. I feel good not just because the nausea had receded, also because I look more convincingly expecting. HAHAH. My mammaries exploded though. I think I went up two sizes. I read in some sources that I get to keep the cup size afterwards. Hooray mammaries!

The good news is in total I gained about 5 kg ever since. The bad news is I got even lazier to drag my expanding bottom out of the bed and into the swimming pool regularly. Two of my bikini tops still fit, but I fear within 6 weeks it will all be different.

I shouldn't be complaining much. It has been quite a smooth ride with my bump.

Pink glow, however, had turned into a more androgynous yellow, at least until the next photographed evidence is taken. The kind gentleman who had ran his practice for over 20 years checked on the pulse and let me knew that he thinks it's going to be a boy after a brief guessing game.

Okay.

I wanted three, I had to admit. But, this was years a go, and the pink idea had gotten so deep into my head since the electrifying moment of truth. Besides, we only have one very feminine name ready. Ehe. Earlier, I had told J that male names would have to follow cultural order, thus it should be coming from his mother. If photographic evidence supported the blue hue, mama Lim would be notified in advance so  there will be enough time to prepare for the best prayer for the boy.

Hormonal tides sometimes dragged me, but in general I am still walking on air.


No, it is not my photo. It's Belkin's. Hope he doesn't mind me borrowing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Monster Playgroup (Pt. 1)