Book Review: Jane Eyre

Jane EyreJane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The story picked up with a very slow pace with depressing plot which does not improve until atleast 7 chapters later. It becomes more rewarding after 11 chapters, and reading pace is highly improved after chapter 13 where pages start fly under your fingers and eyes.

For less determined people who wishes to be able to finish this book, download some audiobook to accompany and force you to trudge on until some considerable length, where afterward you pick up your own pace and fly.

View all my reviews

I finally finished reading it after a very long delay. This book is the Book Stalkers group's book of the month. I downloaded the e-book and audibook and installed both on my smartphone. Audibook is needed to force myself through the reading, and it does help a lot!

I wish there are more e-book and audibook for Indonesia's classic masterpieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa