Oh My God, City Girl!

My head is currently filled with too much mothballs and spiderwebs so it will be a bit impossible to produce anything coherent at this point...

to cut it short, living without electricity is hell.

OH MY GOD CITY GIRL! (yes i am *yelp*)

Apparently I can live without updating my online network statuses, whatever, but definitely can not live without electricity.

Can I throw the blame to other objects? yes I can. No water because the pump is electric. No electricity, no pumping water. I once lived in a house where water is pumped manually from the well for all the basic daily needs, and I tell you, I do not mind that at all, so the condition where electricity is failing does not hinder normal daily activity! ArGH~!

Other thing that is crucial is to have a proper rice cooking pot, on the stove. Not the electric one. Nor the stove be an electric one. So cooking activity can still be done, as normally!

No, I cannot live without Meg and an internet connection, though.

*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Monster Playgroup (Pt. 1)