I am Fond of Literature


But I honestly do not read that much. That's why I think audiobook rocks.

I have read Twilight and New Moon and didn't like it, nor do I hate it. I still have Eclipse in my reading list, but I haven't had the courage to read it. From what I heard it's über romantic and its adult content had sparked some rational worries on how it might encourage teens and adults alike to become suicidal pedophiliacs. I believe I need to strengthen my stomach before reading the third book of the Twilight saga.


Nor have I seen Inglorious Basterds. Quentin Tarantino might be a good director, and I might have a taste for gory films, but Tarantino's simply makes me queasy. That's it. 


I was going to write another but there, but, there's no but. I am fond of literature, both with the small "l" and the capital "L". I love it. 




-- "I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is." Dorothy, Jerry Maguire--
Heh, it just floated in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa