Small Things Matter, at Least for Me

We were going to the supermarket to stock his fridge with food yesterday. The traffic was brimming, in anticipation of the adzan at approximately a quarter to six, when the streets would suddenly be empty for a little while people are in a hurry to break their fasting.

Waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I snuggled my face to his left shoulder. It smelled so good.

"Which pile did you take this t-shirt from?"
"What?"
"Did you take it from the laundry plastic bags or from your dresser?"
"Dresser."

That was me. The stack of his clean t-shirts in his dresser, I did those for him. I made him smell good :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa