The Hungry Boa



oh.my.GOD
PMS is looming!
Since adzan Maghrib I had been eating nearly incessantly like a pig. All carbs. I ate four times the whole night. Four times big meals! And once a snack. Oh I am so full right now I can't move. I feel like a ... a very full boa constrictor lying contented after swallowing down a whole water buffalo.
Nah. Although I am tempted to google an image to show you what it looks like, I won't do it :D Google it yourself! :D

Food. I think I promised to write about it.
J loves good food, and he can cook good food, particularly the good food he loves. This is sensible. Her Majesty Queen of My Universe said this when she taught me the basic cooking skills: "Nak, at the very least you have to know how to cook the food you like to eat." And you can't get anymore sensible than that.

The thing is, I like to eat junk. So everything I cook has the tendency to lean to that direction. J doesn't eat junk. What he does is smoking, and eat good food. So more often than not, he wouldn't even look at what I've cooked. He will just lit another cigarette and skip meal altogether.



Chiaki-sama only likes refined things, see?

I stopped trying to cook for him after my third effort, which unfortunately was not early enough. To have the food you cook peh-d by the person who you specifically put the whole cooking effort in the first place, hurts more than losing your virginity coincidentally (whoops, is there even anything like that?) or getting kicked in the nuts (not like I have any). You can ask anyone who can cook about this. Anyway, from then on I strictly cook only for myself, the dogs, and people who likes junk food.

Oscar is my best friend!

I was going to share a last minute easy menu designed for anak kos, but... perhaps some other day. I don't feel like writing anything complicated that demands mathematic measurements and calculation, like a recipe. I am still so full, and a bit tired, and sleepy, that my mind is a bit incoherent right now.



ahahaha...

I think I want to write something about the brown warmer next :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa