Laundry Misery


After neglecting my laundry pile for almost a week I finally had half of them done this morning. A good thing I don't have that many clothes in my wardrobe, otherwise the pile would be a lot higher and... well... hmm.

And it's funny how when I was on the verge of really moaning (yet, once again) out loud (as always) about how shitty last week was, someone beat me to it. In the end it was concluded this month is a weird weird month.

But I felt better after doing my laundry.
Just a bit.

Comments

Diane said…
Laundry is the one chore that I thoroughly enjoy. I don't know what it is, I just love doing it! Laundry always makes me feel better.

I hope you're feeling better about general shittiness!

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Monster Playgroup (Pt. 1)