Lagi Narsis Mengundang Siletan Lidah Api


I think I been tagged... so here it goes

1. although what I say and do might seem random, when I think about it, it's not just random. There's always something behind it, as is with everything else in this universe.

2. That being said, I am one of those who believe that "God Does Not Play Dice"

3. and yes, I'm a Terry Pratchett fan since I discovered him back in 2001 when I was actually looking for The Lord of the Ring Trilogy series in an exchange bookshop in Surabaya.

4. I think the point above was what brought me to my second serious job (as in being paid every month) as a book hunter for some times, and as I once said, somehow it's like hunting monsters.

5. Still about books, I was already somewhat a bookworm since very early, my mother tried to accommodate this, but when she found out the kiddies book she bought me only lasted for a day or even sometimes for several hours before I finished them, she started to take me to bookshops once a week and let me read the displayed books on the shelves because it's cheaper that way. I was also a member of several libraries.

6. One of the few things that I noticed in a new city I moved in is the location of the library.

7. In the last 3 years I moved to 4 different cities in 4 different provinces, why? Because I can't move to 4 different cities in 4 different countries that's why.

8. I have never gone, nor have I lived abroad, so it does make my head swell when some unknowing unfortunate asked, "Your English is so good, [which country] did you learn?" And I can quietly pehs their English after they HAVE LIVED in AUSTRALIA for 4 years or something. HAH!

9. Regarding the point above, I was told by a white Australian once that Australians do not speak English, they speak gibberish, kangaroos are just big rats and you don't stop and check if you ran over one on the road, and cute Koalas aren't cute at all when they have their claws on your face during the mating season. I had to believe him since he lives there all his life.

10. I am a blind believer. But I do second thoughts. And another. And perhaps some more.

11. I can fuss about the same thing for weeks... heck, even years if I can get away with it.

12. Even after am over the age of 25, and have lived away from my parents for years, whenever I go back to their place, am 15 again and my curfew is 21.00 WIB sharp, otherwise...

13. Not wearing it or not talking about it, doesn't mean that I don't know what it is.

14. My first independent choice of music (which mean I didn't listen to them just because my parents did) whas when I was 12, it was Celine Dion and Whitney Houston. Two years later it was the Cranberries' Everybody Else is Doing It, So Why Can't We, which I listened day and night for 3 months. My mom hated it and called it "the howling songs"

15. Someone once said I am a dedicated hater. He was half wrong. I dedicate myself to almost everything, if I can get away with it. See point 10.

16. But, I can, am good at, and is holding a grudge for over a decade, let's see.... It's been 13 solid years now. I am still looking forward to peh several people from my high school years. HAHAHAHAHAH!

17. Wearing it and sometimes talking about it, doesn't mean that I do know what it is.

18. I think I could've been a blonde in my past life. A suicidal one.

19. I started writing stories since I was five, it was inspired by The Empire Strikes Back aired on TVRI for two nights in a row.

20. Until I was 10, we moved houses every 2-3 years because of my parents' job. Before I was 6 and our family got our own diesel engine, we had no electricity at night, and even afterwards it was still limited until 9PM. My father used to tell me bedtimes stories with shadows casted on the wall from the gas lamp.

21. I like schedules, but that doesn't mean that I obey them.

22. I love Nabati Coklat :">

23. and I love the series Getter Robo :">

24. I'm thinking to go back to school learning something. I love schooling. It gives a sense of purpose, thus some meanings in my life.

25. I am currently looking for a new job in Jogja. So if you have info, lemme know.

KTHXBAI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa