My Own

I've had enough!

I wish I had my own spouse so we could be weird about and be important about and stick our noses up in the air about and not really care what other people think or say and be constantly bickering and crying displaying our stupid unnecessary emotions publicly and pull loads of stunts and throw fits about and be zealous at because I have my own life and my own fertile spouse who made loads of cash and we are family and we are cool and we are everything you are not.

I am so fed up with all this ancient ritual of I want to be polite and very nice to them people because my friend think they're okay but I will not with you because my friend think you're not therefore I shall think less of you just to support my friend's feelings see coz my friend is my friend and thus human but you're my friend's enemy thus you are lower than us.

Talk about the will to listen!

I can't believe I even bother myself to be involved and play along with their rules! Who are they to set rules anyway all of the sudden? When they've declared how rules were supposed to be broken. Why are we hypocrits all off the sudden?
Can't they see? The family they had years ago is gone. Soon they will thrive in the economical success of their business, of that I am sure. Good for them, it's what they want. But a family they had lost, and will be less likely to regain. The family that was not capital. They could've reap the bloom but they chose to upturn the soil dan let it die. May their upcoming harvest be better after this sacrifice. To quench the now eternal thirst I doubt would ever be quenchable.

I've had enough. So I wish I had my own super spouse and our superficial social life to brag about. Just to announce how I am human, and we all are.

Angry for feeling lost and betrayed, that's true. I mourn for a loss that shall be replaced soon. Wouldn't you know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Durga Doesn't Have Laundry Problems, and We Shouldn't Either!

Have Child Will Travel: Nyepi Holiday Adventure (2)

Main ke Desa